How do I place an order?
If you have already been set up with a Youfoodz Wholesale account, follow these steps to place your order:
- Visit yfwholesale.com
- Log in at the top right of the screen. Your username is your email. Your password was chosen when you set up your account via the initial Account Invitation email.
If you have forgotten your password, there is an option for you to send a ‘reset password’ email.
- Click ‘Order’ to view the Youfoodz menu.
- There is no pre-filled order, so go wild and start adding items to your cart!
Simply type the quantity of a line item you wish to add to your cart and click ‘ADD TO ORDER’.
- You can see how many items are in your cart using the ‘cart counter’ at the bottom right.
- Once you’re happy with your order, click ‘Cart’ in bottom right hand corner.
- After reviewing your order and ensuring there are no errors, click the ‘Check Out’ button.
- Select your delivery day and click ‘Continue to payment method’.
- Your payment options will either be an invoiced account if you have had this approved, or credit card using Paypal.
Select your option and click ‘Complete Order’.
- Get excited for your next Youfoodz order!
Youfoodz’ delivery schedule depends on our stockist location. Please find full details here.
ISSUES & HELP
Urgent Order Issues
For all urgent matters, please call Youfoodz Wholesale on (07) 3503 7480.
For issues regarding your account such as invoice discrepancies or stop supply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Receivable Issues
If there are any issues with the quantities of stock you receive, please email email@example.com with your order number and what items are missing, within three days of receiving your order.
For major issues (e.g. you have not received your order), please email or call Youfoodz Wholesale at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3503 7480.
For all non-urgent matters, please email email@example.com.
Delivery Method Error
We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our website that is preventing users from checking out.To solve this issue, click ‘Back to customer information’, review your suburb and postcode, and click ‘Continue to delivery method’ again.